Waluigi in mario 64 DS????

« Older   Newer »
Destiny D
view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 20:19

Secondo voi è solo un fake?e il blocco nero in 2d?quello è vero,ma cosa sarà?Datemi una risposta!! http://king-bowser-koopa.deviantart.com/ar...-64-DS-16743711

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihxr5xW_v2M

leopard
view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 20:29

aaa fake

view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 20:30

kill yr. idols / sonic death

Group:
Admin

C'è scritto nei commenti che è un fake... ^__^'

Web Contacts  Top
Dr House04
view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 20:46

http://domanderisposte.tuttogratis.it/gioc...rio-64-ds/6558/ <==== qui c'è scritto come ottenerlo. nn so se è vero comunque vale la pena provare

Destiny D
view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 21:48

veramente nn dice niente,e poi nn so se esiste un cavo ke colleghi ds e gba.

però sarebbe troppo fico!!

e ke mi dite del blokko nero in 2d?quello l'ho visto pure io!

view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 22:14

Group:
Admin

~King-Bowser-Koopa:iconKing-Bowser-Koopa: Apr 4, 2005, 1:50:47 AM
Ok, it's after April 1st now and I guess it's traditional to say that this was indeed a joke. It was intended as a kind of throw-back to the time when every noob and his dog was insistant that Luigi was somehow in Super Mario 64. With all the misspelled hype and grammatically-nightmarish claims, a tidal wave of doctored screenshots flooded the forums, each worse than the last. I recall seeing many screenshots where Mario had a green blur painted over him or had his figure stretched to look taller, with an ovbious square around him showing that the background had been stretched too. One such picture even showed Luigi driving his gokart around Bobomb Battlefield. It was insane and ridiculous, and even insanely ridiculous.
I had a lot of fun with this picture, trying to make a low-poly model of Waweeg and constantly checking my DS. "Ack, that's TOO few polygons, the characters look better in the game", "oh no, his hat is too smooth", "I wonder if the hands are too blocky", etc.
I was really expecting everyone to tell this as a fake immediately, and most people did. But being the evil guy that I am, I spread it around on a few small forums to see the reaction. It seems that 2 out of 5 newbies under the age of 16 are fooled by my picture. Hurrah! The ones that saw through it said such encouraging comments as "It's a pretty solid fake" or "whoever made it did a nice job". Anyway, it's a fun piece of gaming memorabilia and I'd still like to know any comments you might have.
Since it was about a 50-50 mix of 3D and Photoshop, I submitted it as a misc image, just for the record.

Web Contacts  Top
Destiny D
view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 22:20

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ... mi è crollato un mito!!di nuovo!!!

view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 22:27

Group:
Admin

Queste voci vanno sempre prese con le pinze ^^

Web Contacts  Top
Caracalla91
view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 11:53

come si sblocca LUIGI nn ci riesco ?

il blocco nero con quale personaggio si rompe ?

Kassim
view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 12:25

Nel mondo dei boo... ora non ricordo precisamente... ma hai tutte le stelle di quel mondo?

view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 22:29

Group:
Admin

Destiny D, per la guida di Super Mario 64 DS apri un topic in Trucchi & Soluzioni ^^

Web Contacts  Top
Obelisk96
view post Posted on 16/1/2009, 19:19

cacao

l'irriducibile ciawa
view post Posted on 16/1/2009, 20:25

balla colossale

Destiny D
view post Posted on 16/1/2009, 20:34

CITAZIONE (l'irriducibile ciawa @ 16/1/2009, 20:25)
balla colossale

ma no,giura? :asd: avete visto quant'è vecchio questo topic?evitate sti up.

kuzo
view post Posted on 16/1/2009, 20:49

Ma io mica l'ho capito che cosa hai chiesto... nel video vedo solo screenshot senza nulla di particolare...

24 replies since 1/6/2008, 20:19   3924 views